[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:12:06 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

Had a discussion with Haris about the benefits that we can provide hasgeek
for their support. They are helping us in a big way, providing all the
video recoding equipment, contact point kits, networking gear etc. They
even organized 2-day workshop on recording and processing videos for PyCon
India volunteers.

They suggested that they'll be interested to have "HasGeek TV" logo on all
the conference videos.

To give an idea of how it is going to look, here is a sample video.

https://hasgeek.tv/fifthelephant/2013-3/632-data-analysis-in-the-cloud-using-qubole-data-service-sponsored

The "HasGeek TV" logo will stay at the bottom right and "PyCon India 2013"
logo will be above that in place of "The Fifth Elephant".

Please let me know what you think of this.