[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 11:04:05 CEST 2013

They are putting their efforts to support PyCon India we should do something from our side to acknowledge their efforts. Just putting a logo on the website is not enough considering the efforts they are putting. They've already mentioned that they can't take a stall as they don't have man power to manage it. So what alternatives do we have?

>> Add logo to all video is not alternate for sure.

This all need more discussion and time to think  It too late to start this discussion please understand this point.