[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

Aditya Sengupta apsengupta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:39:46 CEST 2013

I don't think it is much of a big deal in having their logo in the video-
akin to the way most TV channels have their logos in a corner of the
content they are broadcasting.

Here's a screenshot of the sample video that Anand sent at the beginning of
the thread:

http://imgur.com/6i0ZiMq

If this is entirely unacceptable, it is only fair to request Hasgeek to
raise an invoice for the work they are doing and pay them.