[Inpycon] Python Month - Workshop at Indian Institute of Technology, B.H.U., Varanasi

pranjal mittal mittal.pranjal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 05:06:51 CEST 2013

Introductory Python workshop was successfully organized yesterday (23rd
Aug) at IIT BHU Varanasi with turnout of over 100 students., conducted over
a 3 hours duration.

I will compile the photographs clicked, share them  and will also upload
the presentation on speakerdeck by next week.

Kind Regards,
- Pranjal