[Inpycon] Python Month - Workshop at Indian Institute of Technology, B.H.U., Varanasi

pranjal mittal mittal.pranjal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:09:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

We have compiled some snaps of the Python workshop conducted at *IIT B.H.U,
Varanasi *on 23rd Aug 2013, as a part of the Python Month.
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B24-Hnipxpy-VEZrdG1fYlNyb28

We also plan to take a Part-II of the workshop which shall include more
advanced aspects of Python after Pycon IN.

I would like to thank all the instructors from IIT B.H.U Varanasi for their
time and helping fellow students learn.

   - Abhinav Jangda (3rd year)
   - Bharadwaj Machiraju (3rd year)
   - Srijan Mishra (4th year)
   - Abinash Panda (4th year)
   - Ankur Ankan (4th year)
   - Pranjal Mittal (4th year)

I would also like to thank Pycon IN organizers for encouraging colleges to
organize such a workshop and the SnT Council, IIT B.H.U, Varanasi for
granting us a nice workshop venue and resources.

Any mail correspondence in hard or any certificates for the participating
students (if any), may be sent at the following address.

Pranjal Mittal
107, Limbdi Hostel,.
Indian Institute of Technology,
B.H.U, Varanasi - 221005,
U.P.

The workshop presentation shall be uploaded after making some minor
corrections spotted by our shrewd audience.

Thanking you,
Kind Regards,
- Pranjal Mital

--