[Inpycon] Registration Query

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Aug 28 12:42:37 CEST 2013

trupti kini <kinitrupti at yahoo.co.in> writes:

> Hello,    I was busy with my Masters so I couldnt book tickets for the Pycon. I
> just want to attend 31st and 1st conference and not workshop. So are
> the tickets available? If yes what price? And if I am planning to come
> alone from mumbai allover to Bangalore can someone help in accomodation
> and finding the location of the conference?

I don't think early registrations are available any more. You can check
on http://pyconindia2013.doattend.com/

A limited number of spot registrations will be available for a higher
price. Someone else here can tell you how much.

The exact location of the event is there on the PyCon India website
http://in.pycon.org/2013/#map

As for places to stay, this is some information from an earlier HasGeek
conference that was conducted at the same venue. https://fifthelephant.in/2013/venue#conference

[...]

--
Cordially,