[Inpycon] Minutes of Meeting for organizing PyCon 2013.

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:15:59 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> *
> Workshop:[pycon]*
> > Anand will visit NIMHANS to identify 5 places  for conducting workshops
> > We would need a volunteer for managing the workshops end-end.
>
> What does it entail end to end do we want an individual with a group of
> volunteers to manage a single track ? with all the freedom of planning
> given to this individual or we will get 5 people who want to volunteer for
> this activity with instructions on how to get this done ?
>
> Volunteer need to check with workshop tutors on there needs for the
> workshop and make sure required stuff are available before workshop starts. This
> will help us to make arrangement if we missed out anything.

So basically what is expected is anyone can  start working on this right
away and collate all the information and talk to the people on the ground .
Also be the point person on the event days.

> > We would need a volunteer for monitoring internet all the three days.
>
> i do not want to do this this year , but can always lend a hand when
> needed.
>  - We need to go to NIHMANS and check Internet Line is work as we had line
> issue last year .

Would love to take care of this still my schedule is not clear when i am
starting etc....better give the responsibility to a local person who knows
how to deal with it.

-Satya