[Inpycon] Python Month

Anand B Pillai anandpillai at letterboxes.org
Mon Jul 8 09:41:16 CEST 2013

On Monday 08 July 2013 12:59 PM, Kiran Gangadharan wrote:
> Hi Anand,
>
> Shall we write a blog post about our lookout for volunteers for
> Python Month and publicise in social media ? That ought to get some
> more volunteers for us.

Could be useful, but remember that social media is not
by itself a silver bullet. If there is no framework or plan in
place to handle the incoming volunteers, your initiative
may not work out well.

There are many concepts discussed here, I see,

1. Hackathon - Attached to conf.
2. Distributed Hackathon.
3. Python Month (could be tied to #2)
4. Algorithm contest

Just to summarize - to streamline further discussions.