[Inpycon] Workshop Schedule

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:37:22 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Planning for the workshop schedule. We have 3 big auditoriums and couple
> of small rooms in the first floor at NIMHANS. I suggest that we use run 3
> sessions/track and use all the three auditoriums. That'll give us space for
> 9 workshops in total. If we want to accommodate more workshops, we can use
> the rooms in the first floor.
>
> To have 3 sessions/track, each session will have to be 2:30 hours. Here is
> the schedule.
>
> 09:30 - 12:00 Session 1
> 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
> 13:00 - 15:30 Session 2
> 15:30 - 16:00 Tea Break
> 16:00 - 18:30 Session 3

I prefer option 1 (having given/attended tutorials earlier) 2.5 hour seems
like decent length without being boring/tiring. Also more tutorials in
lesser space is better for management and for attendee choice ( I will have
lesser conflicting choices). Sticking to bigger rooms also means lesser
hassles of accommodating people if some tutorials are popular (and in small
rooms).

-- Vinayak

-- Vinayak