[Inpycon] workshop fee

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:54:43 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We have earlier discussed about workshop fee and decided to keep it at Rs.
> 1500 and limit the number of participants to 20.
>
> I'm wondering if it is good idea to reduce the price to Rs. 1000/- as this
> is the first time we are trying this. We shouldn't end up with less
> participants because it looks expensive. We might consider increasing the
> number of participants to 25 for popular tutorials.
>
> What do you think?

Hi Anand,

How is this priced ? Is Rs 1000 per workshop or per day of workshop ? I am
asking because someone like hasgeek uses a per day model, but I have seen
others have a per workshop rate as well. Also if you have a per day
workshop model then it might be tough to limits the number of participants
(Some workshops will be more popular than others).

-- Vinayak