[Inpycon] workshop fee

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Mon Jul 15 18:16:35 CEST 2013

We should publish the schedule of workshops early so that people have time
to plan which ones to attend, as it'll also involve planning budget. With
this pricing I doubt any individual would attend more than 2-3 workshops.
So the schedule should also reflect that.

Also, what if one attends a workshop and doesn't like it and wants to
cancel ticket for the other workshops he bought right then? Any plan for
that?

----
Bibhas
http://bibhas.in