[Inpycon] PyCon India Photos

Bhargav Kowshik vagrahb.bhargav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:17:01 CEST 2013

Hi!

Nice. I have joined the other two groups as well (2011 and 2012).

It would be good to have the following line on the Flickr page.
"PyCon India, the premier conference in India on using and developing
the Python programming language is conducted annually by the Python
developer community and it attracts the best Python programmers from
across the country and abroad."
But, my permissions (moderator ) do not allow me to update the page.
(http://www.flickr.com/help/groups/#11)

Thank you,
Bhargav.