[Inpycon] Photography

Mitesh Ashar email at miteshashar.com
Sat Jul 20 21:02:07 CEST 2013

Hi!

While chatting up with Anand & Vijay at The Fifth Elephant, we were discussing about the photography for PyCon.

I was clicking around last year at PyConIndia and have been doing so at various other events. I have added a few albums here: http://bitly.com/bundles/imba/1

I am definitely going to be hopping around with a camera this time around as well. Though, I have a very basic entry-level DSLR. So, I was wondering if I can get help from here to rent equipment from tapprs (http://tapprs.com). That will let me capture the event with possibly better flexibility, as better equipment will remove a few technical constraints. And hence, get tad bit better pictures.

--
Mitesh Ashar