[Inpycon] Python Month - Guildelines for speakers

Manjush Cool manjushcool at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:11:19 CEST 2013

For people conducting talks in their college. I feel, it's better to
motivate them towards python by showing them how widely python is used in
various fields. They can always go to internet and browse if they get
motivated about python.

I can't generalize what to do.I can tell what we planned for college event:

* Intro to python

* Motivate people in to web development and start-up.Tell them how python
is used in this perspective.

* Motivate people about big data.Tell them how basic twitter analysis is
done using python.

* Motivate people about Machine learning. Tell about how to do it easily
using python.

*Game development.

What do you think Anand ?