[Inpycon] New Website

pranjal mittal mittal.pranjal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 17:56:30 CEST 2013

Hi Anand,

I am unable to see:
 http://in.pycon.org:8080/2013/
Its trying to load, but getting no resp. from server!

====

I had also fixed a problem encountered in pyconindia2012 repository which
is actually the current website repository. the  "funnel" submodule was not
initializing correctly on submodule init / update.
https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2012/blob/new-design/.gitmodules

The "funnel" link points to an outdated location (and this is not just
resolved by changing the link in .gitmodules but also requires an update of
the index)
I fixed it up and tested that things work.

It could be tested by merging the changes into a copy of the master branch
if required.

Had created a pull request for this (but it was "closed" without merging)-
https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2012/pull/28
*Is there something wrong with my changes or am I missing something?*
*
*
*
*
Thanks,
Cheers,
- Pranjal

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Dhruv Baldawa <dhruvbaldawa at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Wow ! great design :)
>> I liked the way you included the link to the Zen and XKCD 353.
>>

> Its not me. The credit goes to Prateek (https://twitter.com/prtksxna).
>
> My job is just to take his designs and integrate with the current website
> infrastructure and giving him feedback.
>
> Anand

Best Regards,
Pranjal Mittal