[Inpycon] New Website

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sat Jul 27 07:23:33 CEST 2013

On 26 July 2013 20:54, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

>> http://anandology.com:8080/login/redirect?state=XXXXXXXXXXXXX&error_description=Redirect+URI+hostname+doesn%27t+match&error=invalid_request
>> which presumably is because the app redirect URI does not match
>> the one registered with HasGeek.
>

> I changed that temporarily to setup the current dev site. Reverted back
> now.
> Please try again.
[...]

Great! Everything looks good to go now.

One small thing that I needed to double-check with you as
I am not all that familiar with git and what forking on Github
does:
1. Your instructions call for cloning the branch "new-design"
    from git://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2012.git
2. I presume that for working on the code, one should fork
    git://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2012.git , clone
    the forked repo locally, push upstream to the forked repo
    when done, and then issue a pull request.
       I forked the master repo via the Github toolbar, but in
    my forked repo I did not see the "new-design" branch.
3. I then added the original repo as a remote to the local
    copy of my forked repo, and pulled from the new-design
    branch, viz.,
      git remote add upstream https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2012.git
      git pull upstream new-design
4. I believe that this leaves the master in my forked repo in
    sync with the "new-design" branch of the original repo, and
    I can then issue a pull request from there. Could you please
    confirm?

Regards,
Gora