[Inpycon] Sponsorship page

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Jun 3 07:51:14 CEST 2013

On 3 June 2013 08:13, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It a volunteer effort hence it always better to all know what's happening
> and what planing organizing committee is doing.
> This is how we have been working so many years.
[...]

Agreed: Transparency is imperative in an open-source
community. However, IMHO, this does not mean that
every small item needs to be discussed on the list. It
would be faster if decisions were made, and just communicated
to the list. If anyone has opinions, they can then follow
up.

Any way, this is becoming a mountain out of a mole-hill.
If this method of working has been working out, great.
Just continue with it.

Regards,
Gora