[Inpycon] Can we disable offline registrations

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 02:33:54 CEST 2013

+1

I would also like to introduce myself. I'm Sarup, a second year
undergraduate student, currently on vacations in Kolkata. I've been using
Python for a while, and although I'm not a very experienced user, would
like to contribute to PyCon, so maybe I get to know more interesting people
and learn new things:)

What are some areas that need help? I'm also doing a GSoC this summer, so I
won't have a *lot* of time, but I'd surely love to help wherever possible!

--
Sarup Banskota