[Inpycon] Guest Speaker

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 09:49:53 CEST 2013

+1

________________________________
 From: Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 8 June 2013 8:22 AM
Subject: [Inpycon] Guest Speaker

Hi,

I tried to invite Joe Gibbs Politz, the lead of lambda-py[1] project as guest speaker. He couldn't make it because of conflict with his teaching schedule.

I'm thinking of inviting Sriram Krishnamuthi, prof. at Brown University, core contributor to Racket programming language. He has been working recently on semantics of Python and lambda-py is his brain child. It would be awesome to know about his work and see what functional-programming gurus, programming language researchers think of Python.

If he can't make it, then I'll try to invite the second best contributor to lambda-py after Joe.

Please let me if any of you have any objections.

[1]: http://github.com/brownplt/lambda-py/
[2]: http://cs.brown.edu/~sk/

http://anandology.com/