[Inpycon] Discount for Group registration

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Jun 11 17:54:41 CEST 2013

vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> writes:

> They are few companies who does not pay enough for fresher so it might
> happen developers who is interested can't join the conference as they
> can't afford fee amount.  If we provide discount then developers can
> request in their organisation to pay for them.

I'm not convinced. The discount will only apply if 20+ people from this
company register and I don't think someone paying below market rate
salaries will pay for their employees to attend a conference.

Also, the ticket cost is 800 Rs. I'm willing to bet that the number of
interested pythonistas who want to attend the event but who cannot
afford that much is almost zero.

[...]

--
Cordially,