[Inpycon] Discount for Group registration

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 11:14:04 CEST 2013

I am not sure if we need this measure to enhance the reach. At least until
a foreseeable time, almost all attendees of Pycon India will remain people
who are passionate about Python.
People attend a technical conference like Pycon because they personally or
professionally need it. We need measures to reach out to wider audience,
but as long as the conf fee is not prohibitively high, we need not attract
people via monetary rewards.

Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--