[Inpycon] Discount for Group registration

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 16:59:39 CEST 2013

If we provide discounted group registration company can put effort to get 20 member in their organisation attend the conference  which will also help in awareness among employee there is something like pycon India happens .This will surely help in getting new people join the conference  and gain knowledge.

We can  give same discount for our sponsor even if they don't come with count of 20+  at any time.

Any ways if everyone thinks other way around we can move on and drop this.

With Thanks
Vijay