[Inpycon] First Keynote Speaker

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:25:23 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy announce that Kiran Jonnalagadda will be one of the keynote
speakers for PyCon India 2013.

Kiran needs no introduction. Most people in the group know him in person.

Kiran is a long time Pythonista. He has been a very active member of Python
community in India since very long time. Kiran is the founder of HasGeek, a
company that runs tech conferences and creates discussion spaces for geeks.
Apart from running events, HasGeek builds great open source software. PyCon
India 2012 website is running on software written by them.

I'm excited that Kiran agreed to be our keynote speaker. This year's
conference promises to be very exciting!

http://anandology.com/