[Inpycon] Encouraging women developers to join PyCon

Chris W chris4python at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:42:34 CET 2013

Hi All,

+ with Bibhas that decreasing prices is not a good option.

As I've seen women participation quite good specially in other forums like
Management forums and if we at Pycon want to encourage more participation,
the better way is to

#start the ad-campaign quite and see that the poster / site banner
represents(shows) images of all genders
# send emails/ lists both to colleges and companies;
# encourage presentations;

Thanks,
Christopher