[Inpycon] conference fee for year 2013

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:05:52 CEST 2013

Lets make our life easy. We are already discounting the fee. The
participants are not even paying for their food and t-shirt. Lets stop
worrying about discounts.

We can have free tickets for volunteers. If some students can't afford to
pay the ticket, then let them come and help running the conference to get a
free ticket.

Vijay, please make sure the ticket price pays the food and t-shirt. We
can't subsidise further than that.

Anand

http://anandology.com/