[Inpycon] [BangPypers] Volunteer for Managing pycon India Website content

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sun May 26 08:41:59 CEST 2013

On 22 May 2013 19:29, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Konark,mukesh,Gora,sayan and Rahul thanks for volunteering to help us.
> As Anand C said can you guys send a pull request to https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2013
>
> We basically to work in showing this information
>
> 1)  Home section- Like venue , about us.
> 2)  CFP section- Explain term and condition and display link to submit
> 3)  Sponsor's section with 4 slot 1) platinum 2) gold 3) silver 4) partners
>
> 4)  Twitter plugin
> 5)  Keynote speaker section
> 6)  Registration section
> 7)  Blog/New section
> 8)  FAQ section
> 9)  Schedule - once Talk selection is done
> 10) Volunteer section to recognize volunteer for their support( my plan is to include this to motivate volunteer)
[...]

So, what else is left? I am going to be a little busy
today and on Mon., but can do the FAQs and/or
volunteer section by Tue. at the latest. These should
be quite simple.

For FAQs, should we just copy the FAQs from
http://in.pycon.org/2012/faqs and change the dates?

I presume that there is no design for the volunteers
page, so that I will do something simple like a photo
gallery:
* A photo, plus a short write-up below it for each
   volunteer
* Names arranged alphabetically by last name
* 2-4 photos per row depending on what looks good

Regards,
Gora