[Inpycon] conference fee for year 2013

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 17:26:25 CEST 2013

James,
   As we move forward we will need more and more volunteer for each stuff
 as this conference run by volunteer.
   We will be requesting for volunteer any student need to reply back and
handle that work . We will be there to support in all ways to him.
   If student can make 1 days before it will be super they will be lot to
manage day before conference.

With Thanks
VIjay

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Aby James <gits1225 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > If some students can't afford to pay the ticket, then let them come and
> help running the conference to get a free ticket.
> > Anand Chitipothu
> If students are interested in helping out, what are the things they
> should be looking forward to doing? Like for example, should they
> arrive a day or two early? What preparations should they make, what
> will be they helping out with etc. Maybe a link to interested parties
> from the homepage (http://in.pycon.org/2013/) itself?

Thanks,
Vijay kumar Bang