[Inpycon] Next Steps: CFP policy document

bibhas me at bibhas.in
Wed Nov 20 10:52:49 CET 2013

About the CFP, I'd like to mentioned what I proposed at the AGM. Could
we reserve the very first workshop slot for a workshop on "Introduction
to Python"? Any 2-3 of us can take this up and present. I believe this
would help and encourage the beginners to attend this event greatly. If
this can be considered, let's create a new thread.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> We need to create document explaining recording terms,Talk format,
> Dates of submissions similar to what we do every year.
> Below is link for rerence for you.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NBHmiJ-LzpNCDCYXV8DZ3vW0AuUBpPIT-v0twH7ucGE/edit
>
> We might need to put additional section like what should be in PPT .

I couldn't attend any session this year so I'm not sure. But how did
this policy mentioned above work out? I remember someone mentioning
people using inappropriate slides in their presentations. Should the
slides be reviewed before accepting them? Or maybe after accepting,
just to make the slide more user friendly.