[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2014

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 09:08:29 CEST 2013

Aug 22-24 - Possible. -- It too early i think and more over am not available during this time, we need to even check with NIHMANS if available.
Aug 29-31 - Not possible because of Ganesh Chaturdi.
Sep 05-07 - Possible   - NIHMANS is not available
Sep 12-14 - Possible but too close to jsfoo
Sep 19-21 - Not possible. Conflicts with jsfoo
Sep 26-28 - Not possible. too close to Dussara
Oct 03-05 - Not possible. Dussara
Oct 10-12 - Possible  - I think it not possible as diwali will be just 10 days away as it big festival for major of India.

So, the possible dates are Aug 22-24, Sep 05-07 and Oct 10-12.

Anand