[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2014

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 17:35:44 CEST 2013

If those are the only two options available, then I suggest going with the latter date.
>> i prefer do it before  as ti overlap navarathri .

You said  that on Sep 05-07 NIMHANS is not available. Can you please check which dates are blocked? Shall we consider moving it to Thursday/Friday/Saturday if it is available?
>> for Sept 5-6 i have already checked it been booked.

Why not consider Oct 10-12? Diwali is still 10 days away, can't we manage that?
>> I don't think it good to discuss for OCT  month
           1) getting volunteer to help us will be really problem.
           2) I personally will not be available on that dates.
           3) Lot of festivals
          4) Major of school will have vacation and lot might prefer to plan their vacation with family.