[Inpycon] Hasgeek dependency (was: Venue for PyCon India 2014)

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Oct 10 06:47:52 CEST 2013

vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> writes:

> This problem will be every year so my question is how much are we dependent
> on hasgeek ?

No time like the present to take stock of this. Here are the things I
can think of.

1. Camera and related hardware.
2. Wifi
3. Equipment like NFC cards and stuff.
4. Stuff like gaffer tape and other small items.

(please add others)

We could buy 3 and 4 ourselves. It'll be harder to manage the inventory
but it will remove the dependency.

1 and 2 are the big ones. I'm not sure what to do.

People who work as HasGeek like Krace, Kiran, Haris etc. help out at the
event but this is not "help from hasgeek" as such. We might not have
them as volunteers though.

[...]

--
Cordially,