[Inpycon] Hasgeek dependency (was: Venue for PyCon India 2014)

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:01:25 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well for number 2 (Wifi) we can arrange for donations. People might be
> willing to donate hardware unless we plan to use same model. In taht case
> we can ask people to donate money, if finance is a problem.

The issue is not with money. The issue is with someone taking time to find
out what works and how to configure. We are taking support of hasgeek
because they have all these things worked out and we don't have time and
expertise to do that as of now.

It'll be great for the community if we can handle all these things
ourselves, but we are not there yet.

Anand