[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2014

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 10:24:58 CEST 2013

We have made NIHMANS booking for Sept 26-28 2014. Let move for next step to find Artwork guys.
Please do share with us contact person of design who can help us in designing our logo. We need to get this done by Nov 15th.
We even need volunteers to work closely with artwork guy on finalising

With Thanks
Vijay