[Inpycon] PyCon India Website for 2014

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Oct 21 12:42:12 CEST 2013

Dhruv Baldawa <dhruvbaldawa at gmail.com> writes:

> Even I can help with the website. But, I am not a great designer ;)

[...]

This is why I'm generally in favour of outsourcing the design (and
design implementation) of the site to professionals. I'm not pointing
fingers at your Dhruv and I'm thankful for your spirit of volunteering
but the website is the primary presence of the conference and it
shouldn't become a project we do as part of a learning exercise. We need
people who are professionals to take care of it and saving money is not
an excuse.

--
Cordially,
Noufal