[Inpycon] PyCon India Website for 2014

Ankur Gupta versesane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:52:47 CEST 2013

+1 It's best to hire a good design firm/individual and give the job to
them. The visual quality of the logo, over all visual theme of the
event is better when designers puts thought into it and usually
experienced designers are the right people for the job. Whomsoever is
going to evaluate / hire the designer have a look at
http://bearddesign.co/ portfolio. They have good skills.

Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in