[Inpycon] PyCon India Website for 2014

Ankur Gupta versesane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:40:12 CEST 2013

@annapoornima Foremost I understand your rationale behind giving
volunteers a change to submit their designs etc.  I feel the design
aesthetics, illustrations should be good.  for e.g. this years
illustration of cheeseshop that was there in the main stage backdrop
was pretty good. Whether it's a volunteer doing it or a design firm or
an individual designer the design should be top notch. If we do take
the process of getting volunteers to do it someones got to look at
their previous work if any, engage with them, look at the final
product and decide. I believe it increase the work, now vijay/anand or
whomsoever is doing this work is willing to put in the efforts then it
worth while.

Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in