[Inpycon] Feedback for 2014 website design

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Thu Oct 24 07:21:03 CEST 2013

Agree with Noufal. When there is an artwork on the website, it needs to be
greatly related to the subject. Using css3 effects are dazzling, but
unrelated here. And I'd make few changes in the structure of the site. The
boilerplate used is too generic, there could be better use of the empty
spaces. Plus not responsive.

This can work after few iterations. If possible I'd like to stay in the
loop.

Ps: I tend to sound harsh. Don't take it personally. :-)