[Inpycon] Feedback for 2014 website design

Thava Alagu thavamuni at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:40:23 CEST 2013

Agree. Good work for an initial version, good potential but still
potentially requires lot more work too.
Good example of very professional one for a conference that I recently
came across:
http://productconclave.nasscom.in/

Impressive, professional, and fairly responsive design too. something
of that class can be great
if we can pull it off.

Regards,
-thava