[Inpycon] Feedback for 2014 website design

Pratyush Mittal pratyushmittal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:15:16 CEST 2013

> From: Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com>
>
> Interesting  to see that Steve Ballmer is
> speaking at next Pycon :) .

Hahaha, at 3AM, with some placeholder image
required for the keynote speakers, this was
the only thing that I could come up with :).

> With some improvements on the theme and
> idea of the artwork, we can
> potentially have a winner.

Yeah, I agree that a lot is to be improved upon.

I have added the artwork in the project:
https://github.com/pratyushmittal/pycon-india-2014

> From: Thava Alagu thavamuni at gmail.com
>
> Agree. Good work for an initial version,
> good potential but still
> potentially requires lot more work too.
> Good example of very professional one for a
> conference that I recently
> came across:
> http://productconclave.nasscom.in/
>
> Impressive, professional, and fairly
> responsive design too. something
> of that class can be great
> if we can pull it off.

Thanks Thava for the appreciation and for
providing the nasscom link. It indeed looks
much more professional.

PyCon and DjangoCon pages that I came across
(example us.pycon.org and djangocon.eu), tend
to be more casual. I thought that it was
intentinal and meant that way. I too designed
on similar lines (though I agree that the
animation might be over-kill).