[Inpycon] Points to ponder

trupti kini kinitrupti at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 2 12:04:18 CEST 2013

>3. We need to make the conference more woman friendly. It was better
>   than last time but female participants especially from outside
>   Bangalore asked about things like accomodation, travel etc. These are
>   important and we need to have something in place for them. I'd very
>   much like organisations like pyladies to take a more active role in
>   matters like this.

Yes this will really help as I had raised this question but ya could manage the accomodation at the last moment. Yes this was the first PyCon I attended and it was really well organised. Will soon write a blog and come with the link here

>5. Let's open up a small lightning talk registration online before the
>   event starts? Might get more interesting people.

Yes looking forward to listen or might present next time.

>6. More work on panels.
I agree