[Inpycon] Everybody Pays Policy

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Thu Sep 26 09:51:51 CEST 2013

Hi,
We are compiling the expenses and income. It will be made public. We are
yet to receive few sponsorship fees and finish left out payouts (
specifically to those who conducted the workshop).

There is no organisers vs community here. Every one is welcome to come
together to create this event and make this a great experience.

There is always a call for volunteers and every year some one stands up
runs the event.

Requesting all to focus on issues at hand and not translate every thread
into a personal attack.

- sree

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
Executive Director