[Inpycon] Everybody Pays Policy

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Thu Sep 26 20:17:40 CEST 2013

On Thursday, 26 September 2013 at 11:40 PM, atul jha wrote:
> Also waiting for blog/mail from Kiran about overall event expenditure to understand if money is one reason for everyone pays. I would expect the organisers to be open enough in this regard.
> Looking forward to pyconindia 2014 announcement

Not sure why you are expecting that from me. I'm not part of the PyCon organising team apart from hanging out on this mailing list, nor am I aware of PSSI's accounts.

I have written about HasGeek's event pricing on the HasGeek blog, but HasGeek is not affiliated with PyCon apart from loaning equipment and training on video. FWIW, here's my post on the HasGeek blog: https://blog.hasgeek.com/2013/why-prices-go-up-closer-to-an-event

Kiran