[Inpycon] Everybody Pays Policy

Mitesh Ashar email at miteshashar.com
Thu Sep 26 20:58:32 CEST 2013

> So in the end the whole thread went nowhere.
>
> Reason we are close bunch of folks deciding things in OUR way rest can bw
mute spectators.

Ok. All people who've been responsible for running and having brought the
conference to what it is today, have answered meticulously your questions
and responded to your constant kiddish reactions multiple times.

To me it seems, you're hell bent on garnering a response you like to the
outright and abruptly asked question, which you very confidently asked with
an i-know-it-all attitude.

After multiple attempts of answering you(which imho were pretty intentful
and openly provided), if this is what you've got to say, I really feel it
is you who's being close minded.