[Inpycon] Screening of "The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz" during PyCon India 2014

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:29:18 CEST 2014

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:44 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think it is very good idea. I'm sure there will be lot of interest
>> about this in the Python Community.
>>
>> The duration of the movie is one hour 45 minutes, so we need close to 2
>> hours for screening this movie. The only possible time to this is after the
>> talks on first day of the conference (saturday), that is 5:30PM to 7:30PM.
>>
>> Everyone else, what do you think?
>>

>> After  such a long day not sure if we can plan this. We even have
> speakers dinner also.

 Not everybody need to attend this. Only people who are really interested
can stay back.

Yes, the speaker dinner could be a bit of concern. The speaker dinner
usually starts at 7:30 so some of the people may have to leave a bit early.

I think it'll be very nice to have this at PyCon India and I don't see any
other slot that can accommodate this.