[Inpycon] More affordable accommodation during the event

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Sat Aug 9 18:33:37 CEST 2014

Hi all,

The event page is up on Airbnb.com, visit it here -
https://www.airbnb.co.in/events/PyconIndia

You can now book a BnB on Airbnb.com in the week PyCon India is
happening with the coupon code PYCON and you'll get a Rs1500 discount
from your booking amount!

Hope this will help more people from outside Bangalore to come and
attend the event.

Before we write a blog post on this and make it public on social
networks, any kind of feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Bibhas