[Inpycon] Python Month 2014

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 18:52:26 CEST 2014

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 6:57 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yes, we'll be able to all this.
>>

> I spent sometime to do all this but was not able to .
> I can't even login or create account if i don't have github/google
> account. What if they want to use organization email id to create account ?

That is a limitation as of now. We'll fix it if there is enough demand.

> @Bibhas,
>
> Am worried that  with just 6 days with pythonmonth start date do we need
> to testing  application.
> we already are not able to get enough attraction required.

Sorry for the delay in making the software ready in time. I hope to make
the production website ready in couple of days.

>  Last year by this time we were able to get 10 colleges finalized do we
> have any college planned  ?
> Are the poster distributed so they can put in college along with  workshop.
> Are we finalized topic we plan to cover during workshop?

I'm already in touch with FSMK in Karnataka, Sweccha in Andhra Prash. I
recent met a professor from SJCE Mysore and even he is interested to
organize a workshop.