[Inpycon] Python Month 2014

Amar Budhiraja the.budhiraja at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:45:09 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,
I am Amar from IIIT-Hyderabad. I am volunteering for PyCon this year.
I can definitely make a workshop happen in my college but to get the
permissions to make it happen I need a well renowned speaker who could go
beyond plain-simple Python because students here are quite familiar with
the language as it is part of the curriculum.
Please,let me if something can be done about it.

Thanks

Amar