[Inpycon] Python developers from Jammu

parbhat puri parbhatpuri17 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:43:14 CEST 2014

hi Bibhas,

I had made the request for a python workshop at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi
University, Katra (SMVDU).I am a 3rd year CSE student at SMVDU.
If there is no python developer near Jammu then I can conduct the
workshop.I am a Python developer from my first year and already conducted
various workshops and competitions related to Python in my college.I mainly
use python for Web development.I can conduct the workshop under the name of
Python Month and teach the basics of Python and Django.
But it would be great if there is an expert Python developer near Jammu.I
also give me an opportunity to learn cool tricks from him.

Thanks,
Parbhat Puri
http://parbhat.tk/