[Inpycon] Python Month 2014

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:52:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

The following new features have been added to pythonexpress.

* ability to edit workshops (thanks Baiju)
* ability to set trainer for a workshop by admins
* login using facebook
* email integration - still need more work on deciding when and what to
email

I think with this pythonexpress is ready to be used. Please try out the
demo site and let me know if you find any issues.

http://demo.pythonexpress.in/

I'll be setting up the main website by tomorrow. I've already setup a
blog[1] and contact-at-pythonexpress-dot-in email.

[1]: http://blog.pythonexpress.in/

Bibhas, anything else that is required immediately?

Anand

http://anandology.com/