[Inpycon] A small query

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Thu Aug 14 04:43:32 CEST 2014

Vinay,

+1 for this.

In fact, I'd love to see if we can take this further. I'd been thinking
about this especially after crate.io got bought over.

1. What if we could set up a permanent India mirror?
2. Partner with Indian hosting providers (E2ENetworks or others) - see if
they are willing to cover part of the cost, peg them as an infrastructure
sponsor
3. See if other sponsors may be cover other costs if needed.

Would this benefit people?

Arvi